ATEE RDC Science and Mathematics Education
1. Teacher thinking and conceptual change
2. Preparing to be a science or mathematics teacher - a comparative study
3. The pedagogy of critical thinking in mathematics and science
4. Representations of ratio by science and mathematics teachers and prospective teachers
5. Prospective teachers' meanings for and representations of functions
ATEE conference papers
History & Photos
We meet in lovely places!
Back to Home Page
for details of all RDCs. In particular for the RDC Science and Mathematics Education, contact the Chairs: currently
Milan Stojkovic (firstname.lastname@example.org) (for science) and Elizabeth Oldham (email@example.com) (for mathematics).
Create your own unique website with customizable templates.